Thursday 17 September 2009

The night where once again, Everyone says goodbye.

So here it is, The night at Revs on a Wednesday student night where you say goodbye to everyone going back to University.

And what a night it was.

My night started out at my house with Rorie, Daniel Durant, Lewis "Basically" corcoran, Jon BEYYY and Chimon joining us only for the drinking at my house. Me and Rorie were on a 5 K minimum before we got into Revs which was very delicious. After an hour or so we decided to leave my house and go to Seymours house, on the way we saw Nana and we cheered her on like we've never cheered before.

So once it had hit 9 o'clock we ventured to Revs and theres a rumour going around that there was a bit of a que?. Fuck sake, its twenty past nine and there is a que literally down to sainsburys. So after waiting for about an hour i got in and i had to literally run to the toilet, I dont think i've ever had to hold in a wee so much in my life.

Revs - My mind is a blank apart from refusing to buy Orlanda a drink and then buying myself two pints of Stella's finest right after that in front of her. Gutted Orlanda. I think i then danced like Mr Bean for some of the night and laughed alot. I apologise to anyone if i did anything naughty, I wasn't a human being for about 3/4 hours.

Now, This is when i start telling you something which made me stop walking half way home this morning because i had to laugh. This my friends is another Rorie Classic :'(.

To get home Ed keohane drove us (Thanks mate, I think i was too dead to even murmer a thank you at that point) back to burnham and dropped us off outside Chimons house as we wanted to see if he still had some of Nana's finest for us to taste, But unfortunatly Chimon wasnt waking up. so bearing in mind Chimons dad is a police officer and his house is....next to a police station Rorie thinks that the best plan of action is to go into chimons house and retrieve Nana's finest himself. Rorie climbed onto the top of a part of the neighbours house i think it was and jumped into chimons garden and simply went through his back door. Incredible.

2 Minutes later Rorie comes out of Chimons house with the finesse and we go back to his house.

Now what i must stress here is the fact that when walking back to Rories i dont think any of us made a comment on what just happened, like it was something you do on a normal day.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading this! Main reason i'm writing this blog is because i don't want to forget the amazing adventures that i end up going on.

If you have any funny stories of what happened in Revs please tell me and I'll add it to this Blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jim Jenkin: "Tell Rorie next time he wants to break into the house, do it quietly"