Sunday 20 September 2009

University

Most people have left for University now and with me leaving a week later than most people i feel like I'm one of the last people left in Burnham and its only been 12 hours or so since i saw Rorie.

I've been thinking to myself that i should really set myself some good targets this year at University, I dont want to be one of those people who struggle to just get 40% in their first year because that all you need to pass. No, i want to get top marks in the first year and i'm going to make sure i keep it at that level until i finish University.

Other aims are to Obviously improve my Photography skills as much as i possibly can, To do that I'm gonna have to start shooting alot more. I've got the potential there to become someone and I'm gonna put all the effort i can into making it happen.

One reason I'm especially excited moving to Portsmouth is the University Football team, its on the top of my priorities to get into one of the top teams and like Photography I'm gonna put everything i can into it. What goes along with Football is fitness and with that (I know I've said it about twice before to people, Especially Kingham) is that i am going to get into shape. Come Christmas i'll be in better shape, Not like some people coming back from University i can tell you that now.

Right, I'm off to bed now as i've been to Wales and back shooting a great band called Bayonets!. Pictures will be about within the next 2/3 days!.

Sleep well.

J
x

No comments: