Sunday 27 September 2009

Two days of University.

So I'm now into my second day at Portsmouth University and i feel quite settled in already!. The people in my halls are all sweet people, all willing to talk, be horrendi and love life which is exactly what i was hoping for.

The first day went really well, got into my room about 11 o'clock and my parents unpacked everything whilst me and my brother looked on, okok i did set up my PC though ;). by 4o'clock my parents had left me and there i was in my room with some of my neighbours drinking the K can and beating Stuart at Fifa (Undefeated).

That night Ms Rosy Davis and Ben Thorty were having a house warming party, so a group of us went there with K can in hand (only me...) and there were alot of people loving life. After my fifth K can i decided it would be a good idea to get on top of the neighbours shed, Whilst on top i also unleashed my genitalia.

For the next 30 minutes i think me and ben were just swinging it fast and loose trapping our nails inbetween our legs.

Went back to the halls, got a Ali's Kebab and died in my bed.

I woke up at 5am in desperate need of a drink, my glass was empty so in the state i was in....i Picked up the K can and took a sip, i was SO close to being sick it was unreal. Yenius.

Today i went into gunwarf and met Tasha with her friends from langstone Halls, they were decent people which is licious. from there i went to Albert road and met up with Jenn, Drank a K can or two and smiled.

Tonight we're all off to liquid and i want to be pathetic and drunk once more.

No comments: